Front End/Web Developer
Do you enjoy building beautiful, user-friendly websites? Do you like shipping rapidly and interatively in an agile environment? Do you want the chance to work on the cutting edge of research and have a track record delivering results?
Capital Markets CRC designs and develops world-leading software in the financial domain. We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced front end developer to join our team. Our front end developers are responsible for developing visualisations of financial data, designing beautiful, responsive website layouts, and turning wireframes and mock-ups into code.
We offer a competitive salary, casual work environment and career progression opportunities. This is a full-time position in our conveniently located office in The Rocks.
What we're looking for:
- Responsive web design
- Familiarity with UX design, wireframing, etc
- Our current front-end technologies include ReactJS, Bootstrap, D3, Webpack, LESS and jQuery (but we value quick learners!)
- We use Python/Django, Linux and AWS extensively; experience with any these is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience or strong interest in finance
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to tasks in a fast moving environment
- Willingness and ability to work effectively in a small team
- Willingness to adopt new approaches and/or learn new technologies
- If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
For more information about the advertised roles above, please email: email@example.com
Or for more information about the student application process please visit 'Education'.