How we help higher degree research students
CMCRC makes markets better and our world-leading Industrial PhD Program is at the heart of that.
Through the program, you can:
- Become a future R&D leader
- Enjoy unlimited access to world-leading research infrastructure worth $20 million
- Conduct meaningful research, embedded with industry partners (some overseas) to solve real industry challenges
- Enjoy supervision and support from academic and industry experts
- Earn while you research with a $50,000 tax-free annual scholarship, plus a travel and living allowance.
Who can apply
High-quality Honours (Class I) and Masters Graduates in accounting, finance, economics, health economics and IT who attend one of CMRC’s partner universities can apply for the Industrial PhD Program.
Successful applicants can be confident of future success: 100% of our graduates complete the program, with 60% going on to work in industry or government and 40% in academia.
“This program is not just theoretical or academic research. It combines industry exposure. That is the real value of it.”
- Yolanda Yang, CMCRC Finance PhD student
How does the CMCRC Industrial PhD Program work?LEARN MORE
Contact us to discover how the CMCRC Industrial PhD Program could benefit you.