We are one of the world's premier translational research centres
We act as a bridge between industry and academia, applying world-leading research infrastructure and analytical expertise to make markets better and deliver social, educational and commercial outcomes.
We do this by:
- Bringing industry and academia together in collaborative partnerships to achieve and maintain cross-disciplinary industrial research leadership
- Applying expertise in analytics, artificial intelligence, big data and market microstructure within industry context and across global markets
- Providing world-leading data-intelligence tools and research infrastructure that partners and customers typically don’t have access to or can’t afford
- Creating or investing in new data technologies and services
- Building new companies.
This lets us:
- Complete groundbreaking translational research projects
- Identify problems, find solutions and enable fast, accurate, commercially relevant decision-making for industry partners
- Create impactful research projects for university partners
- Develop the next generation of R&D leaders
- Improve market fairness and efficiency across finance, health, energy, facilities management, supply chains, resources and digital currency
- Create in-house commercialisation opportunities
- Improve the health of the Australian and global economies.
Since 2001, we have solved many complex challenges facing governments and industry, winning awards and building multi-billion-dollar assets in the process.
Solutions for industry
Access Australia's top academic and technical talent and purpose-built infrastructure
Solutions for regulators, exchanges, advisers and litigators
Get evidence-based answers from independent experts using world-leading data intelligence technologies
Solutions for higher degree research students
Win scholarships that open industry doors and let you undertake commercially focused research
Solutions for data researchers and analysts
Create a new level of market intelligence with easy-to-use tools
CMCRC helps organisations unlock the value of data. Our world-leading technology turns enormous amounts of complex data into information. This is analysed by the best and brightest research associates and academic experts, who translate it into executable knowledge for use by industry, government and academia.
The CMCRC innovation cycle starts with the need/problem. This can be a known issue or one that our research and data analysis uncovers. We then develop the solution, and reinvest the returns to meet more needs.
It looks like this: