CMCRC has a range of research partners, including stock exchanges, regulators, health insurers, technology companies, insurance companies and leading universities. Our research partner base has a distinct international flavour with the US, UK, Scandinavia, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Italy and Slovenia all represented.
We invite organisations to become CMCRC research partners and experience the benefits.
Benefits for industry partners
- Access to outstanding, trained industry-ready PhD researchers in finance, health and computer science, all supervised by world-leading academics to solve complex industry challenges.
- Access to high end severs for processing vast volumes of data, plus terabyte-scale databases and sophisticated data management software.
- Access to the CMCRC programming team.
- Access to unique market data.
- Meaningful returns on investment.
Benefits for university partners
- Involvement in the leading education and training program providing PhD candidates with skills and resources to deliver high-calibre, commercially relevant research.
- Access to industry networks.
- Means of attracting quality students, staff, funding and support.
- Access to commercial and privileged market data.
- Access to world-leading data research and intelligence infrastructure.
The CMCRC invites organisations to become research partners (or student sponsors) where there are synergies and mutual benefits for both parties. Research partners provide funding to sponsor PhD students to undertake research which is of strategic and commercial importance to the research partner. The PhD students are sourced from leading universities and are the finest minds in their years with many holding university medals in Finance and information technology.