How we help data researchers and analysts
CMCRC makes markets better through our state-of-the-art Market Quality Dashboard. This user-friendly suite of financial analysis solutions lets you:
- Visualise, analyse and process data more efficiently
- Choose, access and fuse financial data from multiple sources
- Investigate and explain trends and deliver evidence-based policy design for markets
- Create custom measures, queries and reporting across the full range of available trading and company data.
About the Market Quality Dashboard (MQD)
There are three components to the cloud-based MQD. Each can function as a stand-alone solution or work together seamlessly in a combined package:
- MQD Numbers – intuitive and flexible data portal for downloading and merging raw financial data from multiple providers
- MQD Insight – single interface for monitoring market quality across multiple markets and creating custom metrics
- MQD Analytics – next-generation framework for customised financial market data processing and sharing research outcomes.
MQD users include:
- Regulators (Financial Conduct Authority, Ontario Securities Commission)
- Exchanges (Nasdaq, Chi-X, Johannesburg Stock Exchange)
- Universities (including University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney, Macquarie University, Nankai University).
Contact us to discover how CMCRC's Market Quality Dashboard can help you.