How we help data researchers and analysts
CMCRC makes markets better through our state-of-the-art Market Quality Dashboard (MQD). This user-friendly suite of financial analysis solutions lets you:
- Visualise, analyse and process data more efficiently
- Choose, access and fuse financial data from multiple sources
- Investigate and explain trends and deliver evidence-based policy design for markets
- Create custom measures, queries and reporting across the full range of available trading and company data.
There are three components to the cloud-based MQD. Each can function as a stand-alone solution or work together seamlessly in a combined package:
- MQD Numbers – intuitive and flexible data portal for downloading and merging raw financial data from multiple providers
- MQD Insight – single interface for monitoring market quality across multiple markets and creating custom metrics
- MQD Analytics – next-generation framework for customised financial market data processing and sharing research outcomes.
MQD users include:
- Regulators (Financial Conduct Authority, Ontario Securities Commission)
- Exchanges (Nasdaq, Chi-X, Johannesburg Stock Exchange)
- Universities (including University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney, Macquarie University, Nankai University).
Use cases for MQD include showing the financial impact of the Hazelwood Power Station closure.
Contact us to discover how CMCRC's Market Quality Dashboard can help you.