PROF. AITKEN SPEAKS AT THE TECH23.2015 CONFERENCE HELD ON TUESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2015. TECH23 SHOWCASE THE BEST EXAMPLES OF UNIVERSITY/INDUSTRY COLLABORATION
| TECH23 has been held annually for 6 years. Over this time it has established itself as the unmissabvle celebration of Australian Innovation. Tech23 2015 will bring together the ecosystem – investors, entrepreneurs and innovators from across Australian enterprise, government and industry sectors. It will showcase 23 world-class startups with high growth potential, technical expertise who are tackling big problems.
- Tech23 2015 will be dedicated to improving the communication and coordination among the key stakeholders – across enterprise, university, industry and startups.
- Tech23 2015 will showcase the best examples of university/industry collaboration.
- Universities will showcase their research commercialisation/accelerator programs on Innovation Island.
- Tech23 2015 will assist all attendees to gain a better understanding of their role and the role their organisation should take in making Australia an innovation powerhouse.
- Tech23 2015 will try and demonstrate the end-to-end innovation process; help all stakeholders collaborate better by exploring the specific cultures and drivers of each stakeholder.
- Tech23 2015 will provide corporates with the opportunity to meet and network with innovative, high-growth companies and the commercialisation/accelerators of R&D organisations.
- Tech23 2015 will concentrate on the ideas, people and companies that will make Australia great.